Approx. Rs 1,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Neubauer Counting Chamber is a device used for cell counting. Neubauer Counting Chambers are the finest quality, optically ground, and polished milled glass chambers. The Neubauer Counting Chamber is diamond etched and has a double improved Neubauer Ruling, meeting the most demanding of standards.
- Cell Depth: 0.100mm+/-2% (1/10mm)
- Volume: 0.1 Microliter
- Ruling Pattern: Improved Neubauer, 1/400 Square mm
- Rulings cover 9 square millimeters. Boundary lines of Neubauer ruling are the center lines of the groups of three.
- The central square millimeter is ruled into 25 groups of 16 small squares, each group separated by triple lines, the middle one of which is the boundary. The ruled surface is 0.10mm below the cover glass, so that the volume over each of the 16 small squares is .00025 cubic mm.
Neubauer Counting Chambers are available different model, such as
- Nuebauer Counting Chamber Brightliend (German Glass)
- Fuchs-rosenthal Counting Chamber (China Glass & German Glass)
- Nuebauer Counting Chamber - China